 Space / 9193
Re: Dan's Carrier LEGO Builder's Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Don't worry man! I voted for you!

Hey, thanks Tom! Have you posted a pic there?

No, I haven't. Since the GVTV I haven't finished anything worth a picture.
But I have one or two things that haven't been published so maybe I'll post
one of those. I just hafta get my act together (again :)

-Tom McD.