 Space / 9154
9153  |  9155
Subject:
Dan's Carrier LEGO Builder's Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:44:52 GMT

Greetings! Okay, so I submitted a pic of my A-Wing Carrier to the LEGO
Builder's Gallery a couple weeks ago and I was surprised to see it up for
vote already (I heard they were back-logged with tons of pics). Check it out:

http://www.lego.com/build/gallery/

Looks like the D-Man's not doing so good on votes but I think it's cool just
to see my spaceship up there. I still haven't figured out if the gallery is
geared for adults or kids or both? Have you guys submitted stuff there?

D-Man, representin' my Space bruthas