 Space / 9188
    Larry, what is your problem? —Jesse Alan Long
   Larry, I do not know what your problem is but speaking words that are often censored on South Park and the Jerry Springer Show will not resolve your problems with Lugnet and your attitude with these people should be handled in person. As for you, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Larry, what is your problem? —Ka-On Lee
     (...) You are addressing the wrong person. Re-read that post more carefully this time. (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Larry, what is your problem? —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) I am in a library and the head librarian will not allow me to view obscene messages and I do not want to lose my temper in a library. Forgive me for not being able to accept your request. I hope you understand my reason, Ka-oh. Jesse Long P.S. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Larry, what is your problem? —Scott Arthur
     (...) You need to spend more time in the Library, and less time watching South Park and the Jerry Springer Show! If you read the post again you will see that Larry did not post it, it was a guy call Matthew (a space fan) who is not happy at being (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Larry, what is your problem? —Greg Perry
   (...) I know I'm just asking for trouble by responding to this message but... Well, Jesse since you threw down the challenge to Larry (and hopefully by now realize how completely moronic you appear in doing so since it was NOT Larry who wrote the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)