 Space / 9161
Re: Farscape Prowler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 08:15:31 GMT

This is my take on Aeryn Sun's Prowler starfighter from the Sci-Fi Channel
series Farscape. Or at least what it looked like before it crashed into an • icy
grave during the 2nd season finale. I think I did ok but comments would be
welcome.

Sorry about the mish-mash of colors but I don't have the most extensive
collection. I think standard colors are dark greay with red trim but its • hard
to tell. Most scenes with the Prowler are in space so its hard to tell. • Also
the digital camera I borrowed from work is pretty crappy. But anyway . . .

Let me know what you think.

Coooool. Glad to see other Farscape Mocs out there. I think it looks really
good.
The real thing seems to me to be a bit thinner and longer but yours is
definitely a Prowler.

-Jon