 Space / 9151
9150  |  9152
Subject:
Farscape Prowler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:23:53 GMT

Greetings

I've just come out of a Lego dark age and have been lurking here on LUGNET.

After several forgettable attempts at MOC models I finally made something I
think people would want to look at.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4845

This is my take on Aeryn Sun's Prowler starfighter from the Sci-Fi Channel
series Farscape. Or at least what it looked like before it crashed into an icy
grave during the 2nd season finale. I think I did ok but comments would be
welcome.

Sorry about the mish-mash of colors but I don't have the most extensive
collection. I think standard colors are dark greay with red trim but its hard
to tell. Most scenes with the Prowler are in space so its hard to tell. Also
the digital camera I borrowed from work is pretty crappy. But anyway . . .

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Matt Hamand