 Space / 9149
    Re: In the pipe, five by five. —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) "I want a nice clean deployment this time!" :] Mark, could you put up a photo of the starboard-side of the nose? I'm trying to see how you worked the big canister into the fuselage. Thass a swee' ship. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: In the pipe, five by five. —Todd Trotter
   (...) Kyle, Looks to me like he just used half of a canister (port side) and just built up the starbord side using slopes and stuff. Very nicely done. But yes, a closeup photo showing how it was incorporated would be cool. Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: In the pipe, five by five. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yep, I just stuck the half-canister on the side of the nose section by using a couple of headlight bricks. There are a few 2x2 inverse slopes beneath to slope it back up to the underside of the fuselage. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)