 Space / 9085
    Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle —Daniel Jassim
   Whoa, that's pretty slick! I like the way you built it so you could reveal the interior from the side instead of above. Lot's of cool details inside and good use of pieces/colors. Very original, I dig it! Dan (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle —Tom McDonald
   (...) I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! :) Originally, I was going to try and hinge the thing to make it really easy to open, but I had to use pins because the back slopes inward. The back seems to be the only good place to put hinges. I think also (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Varied Terrain Vehicle —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Heh heh! You may rise, my dear fellow, rise. (...) Yeah, it looks pretty solid and very realistic. I like the fact that you considered playability too! :) I'm always "whooshing" stuff around, looking at it from all angles and making sound (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)