 Space / 8886
    Re: Finished Freighter and another model —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Ahhh... :^D It's so good to finally see those interior details of the frieghter. I like the layout. My questions is this: with all that good interior detail, do you still have room for more than one storage container? This isn't a gripe or (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Finished Freighter and another model —Jon Palmer
   (...) container? (...) Blast! You discovered my dirty secret. Yes its true that the freighter can only hold one of the containers. (and even then I suppose the pilot would have to crawl over the container ot use the toilet. : ) The reason for this (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)