 Space / 8886
  Re: Finished Freighter and another model

(...) Ahhh... :^D It's so good to finally see those interior details of the frieghter. I like the layout. My questions is this: with all that good interior detail, do you still have room for more than one storage container? This isn't a gripe or (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Finished Freighter and another model

(...) container? (...) Blast! You discovered my dirty secret. Yes its true that the freighter can only hold one of the containers. (and even then I suppose the pilot would have to crawl over the container ot use the toilet. : ) The reason for this (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)