 Space / 8865
  Re: My last minute entry for non-violent space contest.

(...) Hey Steve. Not a bad bad job! The falcon is pretty cool but I found it was missing something...can't quite put my finger on what though. Nice job of the NIC and the joints on it. Good luck for the comp, zSoden (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My last minute entry for non-violent space contest.

(...) Do you mean it's physically missing something or it just doesn't "grab ya"? I know what you mean, the pics don't really do it justice. I've added 3 more pics which should hopefully capture the spirit a bit better. Thanks for the comments! (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space)