 Space / 8821
    Re: I'm back... —Thad Jantzi
   Hey, Simon Bateman... I'm the last person I would normally expect to dole out a lecture, but regardless of how you think the Lugnet community should or shouldn't be remembering James Jessiman, the link on the bottom of your page is downright (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: I'm back... —Simon Bateman
   (...) What's funny, is that the particular place it's linking to is what's trivializing the tragic death, not anything I've done. (...) I have a grip, quite a firm one. The stance I took on my site is fairly non emotional. Sort of like, "I said (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)