 Space / 8792
8791  |  8793
Subject:
New Mecha and .DAT file for Chieftain!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 03:10:18 GMT

http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/Archer.htm

Here's my newest model. I built it after 2 failed attempts at making a really
huge mecha carrier, and then a really huge mecha...

The last 4 pictures are just the result of me trying to make some camouflage
for my mecha. I kinda like it! ;-)

http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/Chieftain.htm

I've finally added the .DAT file for the "Chieftain", so all of you LUGNETers
who use LCAD enjoy!

Well goodbye all,

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

"And there's no future left at all."

- Radiohead, Amnesiac (yet to debut; I sure love bootlegged stuff)