 Space / 8738
  Back from a road trip...

[Y'all haven't seen any MOCs from me in a while-- tying up classes last term and then taking a road trip left little time for Lego. But it didn't take long as soon as I got back. ] Our exploration patrol went off without a hitch, and I'll have some (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Back from a road trip...

The truck definitely has that off world look to it. The sun roof use of the artic base wall is great. I'll file it under; "I wish I would have thunk of that!" What does the trailer look like or should I call it a cargo module? It is an excellent (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.space)