 Space / 871
  Re: What all has TLC done?

(...) I disagree with you on this one completely. What you made is a blanket statement and while much if not most of the new LEGO sets are juniorized they are not all juniorized. IMO the Star Wars sets are anything but juniorized. These sets are (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What all has TLC done?

(...) last year, and it was weak. Just after posting that message, I saw some really useful parts on some SW sets, esp. the Sith Infiltrator. But, I'd never want a TIE viewport. Maybe I'll just get hold of a TIE Interceptor instead. But, I'll never (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)