 Space / 8631
  FLASH: A Lego Set Brought Back a Great Childhood Memory!!

Last week I was building a <set:6951> Robot Command Center that was MISB when I bought it. While opening the bags, I saw something that I had forgotten about. It was how the transparent colored 1 x 1 round plates used to come attached to a little (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: FLASH: A Lego Set Brought Back a Great Childhood Memory!!

"Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCzo4q.92F@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa...I totally forgot about that! That's gotta be a rush, I'm jealous :-) They stopped doing that sometime in the early 90s, IIRC. I don't recall ever getting any of (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: FLASH: A Lego Set Brought Back a Great Childhood Memory!!

(...) Yeah, those were the good old days! Remember when you got legitimate parts instead of spuds? Oh wait, we've had that conversation. Do flowers still come on sprues? GREG~ (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)