 Space / 8570
  Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!

(...) It looks awesome! The new escape pods are a great touch. How many are in her crew? (...) From the pics, it looks like y'all had a great time. Sorry I missed it :-( - Paul ps: I really like the new & improved (again) Nasal Avenger, too! (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!

(...) Hey, thanks for noticing those! I need to get some more pics of the exterior with the new additions. The engine section was lengthed by 4 studs (mostly black on the exhaust nozzles). I also added top and bottom tail gun turrets. The ship has a (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.space)