 Space / 8567
  Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!

Dan - I've always admired your works since I first saw your postings. The pictures are just fantastic. I love the piccy you've entitled "Guests5" - with everyone stood right by the entrance to the hangar deck and a view right down the length of the (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!

(...) I took that photo. That's Me, Barbara and Jeremy Sproat, and Cap'n Dan. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship Gibraltar Interiors Completed!

(...) I'm really thankful for Brad, Mark and Jeremy taking all those great pics! :) (...) That's one of my favorites too! I think Mark took that one, but Jeremy had one too (was a little blurry). (...) When I get a digital camera, you can count on (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.space)