 Space / 8557
    Hey Dan Jassim... —Felix Greco
   ... I was checking out your carriers recently thinking I might attempt something similiar. I noticed that you use base plates for the flooring of your ships. Those base plates are usually pretty flimsy. How do you keep the ship from falling in on (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hey Dan Jassim... —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Hey, Felix! Well, the lower baseplates are made sturdy by super beams that run the length of the ship on each side. This sort of beam is just regular bricks sandwiched between long 2-by plates. In the middle of the ship are walls to help hold (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.space)