 Space / 8529
Re: New Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
I can't rember ever seeing your site before, I like everything.
But if I had to choose a favorite it would be the  "F-720 'Maverick' Space
Attack Fighter"

Gary,

Thanks for the comments. The Maverick also used to be my favorite, and it's
got a long history, too. It's been around, in one form or another, for over
8 years now, though it no longer exists outside of the MLCAD version anymore
- I needed the peices for something else. Oh well, I guess that's the way it
works.

-- Jeromy Irvine
-- http://www.accuvera.com/lego/