 Space / 8526
Re: New Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 04:39:43 GMT

J. Irvine <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message
news:GCFDoF.25x@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

It's been so long that I don't even remember the last time that I posted,
but I just updated my site with some new pictures and stuff, so I figured
I'd give everyone a heads up.

Without further blathering on my part, the M6 Avenger is now officially
released.

The M6 has been sitting around my room for about 6 months now, but I just
recently found the time and energy to get some pictures and put the thing
out on the web. The pictures do not to justice to this thing - you've got • to
swoosh it around. I'm planning on eventually posting a DAT file for it if
there's enough demand. Hope you like it.

A nice design, I like it-I can just see 3 of them closing on a TIE fighter!

I've also posted a few other models, all of which can be found on my site.
You can get to a listing of them by visiting the following path.

I'm planning on posting a few more things over the next few weeks / • months,
including the M7, the M6's big brother as soon as I get some pictures.

Looking forward to it!

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-- Jeromy Irvine

I can't rember ever seeing your site before, I like everything.
But if I had to choose a favorite it would be the  "F-720 'Maverick' Space
Attack Fighter"

Gary
www.lego_jedi_mugin.homestead.com/HOME.html