 Space / 8510
  Re: A few space MOCs

(...) Ooh, I like the Aries very much! That's a very unconventional starfighter design. :^) (...) Cool! No one has used the AAT shell for a racer before. I think that little "tail" at the rear needs a steering vane or something. Good use of color. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few space MOCs

Thanks for your comments, Mark The colors on the racer are really just what was lying around. And the 'tail' is just that, really. The design (and all the brown) reminded me a little of a horseshoe crab, so I just added that 1x12 brick for effect. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)