 Space / 8510
Re: A few space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:40:08 GMT

Patrick Burke at burke1138@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi,
I think this is my first ever post to .space, but I've been reading for a
while. I recently took a few photos of some of my space-themed MOCs.
First, at http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4300 are the Aries
and Dart fighters and the Dragonfly gunboat.

Ooh, I like the Aries very much! That's a very unconventional starfighter
design. :^)

A Star Wars-style landpeeder designed for racing is at
http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4299 .

Cool! No one has used the AAT shell for a racer before. I think that little
"tail" at the rear needs a steering vane or something. Good use of color.

The Aries fighter and the landspeeder are actually based on drawings I made
during my dark ages, which I never intended to build out of Lego.

Also at http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4223 are a modified
Y-Wing and an X-Wing thats mostly from scratch but still based on TLC's
design.

Those are like deluxe versions of the official sets! Well done!

Let me know what you think,

Welcome to Space! :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--