 Space / 8492
  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Well, maybe if you count the antenna, but yeah. Here's a pic: (URL) in mind that I'm 6'3", that's a big rocket! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Ah but you're wearing SHOES! adding at least four inches to your height :*P Besides, I like dealing in round numbers, they won't let me play with angular ones as I might put my eye out. ;*) Sean (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)