 Space / 8454
  Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!

(...) faint transmission: "While I object to full reinstation of rank, certain technology initiated by Muffin Head deserves recognition...what concerns me is the predatory practices and lack of learning his lessons after being demoted by the court (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!

(...) After my role was concluded as Magistrar in the Grand Admiral's court-martial, I sought out a means to supplement the meagre pension I received for my service. This involved weaving an intricate web of financial agreements, heavily influenced (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!

(...) Snip- A STRIKE! Oh CRUD! Fine, We have ways of dealing with the ever increasing Fleebnork problem. I hate to say it, but those union dues are rather steep. Who runs that union exactly? Does one need to be a full fledged Fleebnorker to get in, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)