 Space / 8453
  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

Paul, I'm sure I won't be the last to say that you did a wonderful job on the ship model. This is the type of building I aspire to. I don't know if you were going to be displaying the model to the public, but I had a brainstorm I thought I would (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually, I've been itching to take it apart already - I need those bricks for a couple of new MOCs that I'd like to work on. (...) I love it! This really would be a fun idea - of course it would have to be a pretty large screen (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)