 Space / 8429
  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

Not only do I absolutly love this ship, (I half expect Marvin the Martian to be in there somewhere) but I really like the real color scheme. Rather than accept the fact that you were going to go black and white, you made a very consious effort to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now THIS is classic space!

(...) I don't know that I'd go so far as to say it's better in color, it's just... different. I did really make an effort to choose colors of similar vales and to keep the pattern as random as possible - I'm glad you appreciate it. And you make some (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)