 Space / 8382
    Re: Now THIS is classic space! —Wayne McCaul
   Hey Paul, Stupendous! I have to say that I'm a *huge* fan of retro-scifi. I love the way you've capture that 50's-G-Rated-News-Reel feel. The whole thing reminds me of all those cheezy Creature-Double-Feature sci-fi movies I grew up on. I still love (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Now THIS is classic space! —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! I wouldn't have built a ship like this, or made that newsreel-thing, if I weren't a huge fan of 50's sci-fi myself. It's good to know that I'm not the only one! (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)