 Space / 8333
    The F-110A Dragonfly Point-Defense fighter —Rick Hallman
   I have been waiting for the Diver dome for a loooong time. Now that I got it, I could render one of my fighters. Here it is, the Draonfly Point-Defense fighter. Used in Scramble situations, it has an IMPRESSIVE weapons array. With 14 missile tubes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)