 Space / 8333
8332  |  8334
Subject:
The F-110A Dragonfly Point-Defense fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:54:35 GMT

I have been waiting for the Diver dome for a loooong time. Now that I got
it, I could render one of my fighters. Here it is, the Draonfly
Point-Defense fighter. Used in Scramble situations, it has an IMPRESSIVE
weapons array. With 14 missile tubes per wing, it can pummel down a target
in seconds. It has two types of energy guns, the Laser located next to the
cockpit, and the Mass Driver/Charging Mass energy gun located in the wings
(Spyrius panel) The Dragonfly consists of three parts, the main cockpit
body, whioch is an independent unit, the liquid fuel booster module in the
rear, and the weapon arrays, which can be jenitsoned off. The Dragonfly
requires a two person crew, with one at the guns and one piloting the ship.

Rick