 Space / 8332
Re: Work in progress...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <GBprxD.69y@lugnet.com>,
James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
Yup, that's right, I've finally gotten around to building my studio-scale
Battlestar.  It's about 6 1/2 feet long.

It's too small. We're sorry, but you'll have to build it bigger than that.

-JDF

Sheeoot. I've got one that big in my dining room right now.

*cough*

James - it looks very promising. Hope to see more soon.

Joel J