 Space / 8313
Re: BLAST update! Thumbnails and new creations.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gabe Bark writes:
The Cobra is definitely my favorite of all your creations. Put rotors on top
and it would be an Apache.    Great work!  When do we get to see more?

Gabe

Thanks Gabe. The look of an apache or a cobra is exactly what I was going
for. I envisioned my cobra as a direct decedent of today's attack
helicopters, a conventional fuselage with a new propulsion system. Like I
said in my original post I have several more creations to post, I do not
know when I will get around to it, but it should be in a few weeks.

Jay