 Space / 8310
  Re: Captain Crash's ship (Under Construction)

(...) Looks good so far. I'm working on something similar - it's tough to build those smooth shapes with bricks, and still have room for a decent interior, isn't it? I look forward to seeing more pics as construction progresses. Build on! - Paul (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash's ship (Under Construction)

(...) Absolutely. In fact, I failed many times until I talked to Wayne and he showed me a binder of plans he has developed for ring designs. The key thing for me was the idea that one level is 2 bricks wide in both directions (a 4x4 brick) and the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)