 Space / 8299
  hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

here's an alternate model for the 7161 gungan sub model info (URL) file (URL) g (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

(...) what I make of it) -- quite brilliant. I am always impressed by the stuff people come up with given the constraint of building something from the available elements of another set -- but this is REALLY superb! Can we get a complete shot (ship (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

(...) Now I know that I'll try to get the Gungan sub. (I have a custom one that I think is much more accurate.) I was thinking that I might get it any ways. But now I definitely want it. -Kevin W. (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

hi richard thanks a bunch for the positive comments. (...) -snip- (...) OUCH! i got a new computer a couple of weeks ago and didn't remember to save my pov files. i'll have to see if i can get a hold of the old harddrive and salvage my stuff. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hold onta yer gungan subs!!!

(...) ::weeping:: I hope you can. I am taken aback by the fact that you didn't move ALL of your own stuff to your new machine. You could always do a direct cable connection if nothing else (I am presuming win/ibm-clone, right?). You never know what (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)