 Space / 8308
Re: hold onta yer gungan subs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:43:15 GMT

hi richard
thanks a bunch for the positive comments.

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:

-snip-
Can we get a complete shot (ship fully contained within the frame) of the
ship 768 x 1024 or so -- especially of the polaris1.jpeg?  It's perfect
desktop material...

OUCH!  i got a new computer a couple of weeks ago and didn't remember to save
my pov files.  i'll have to see if i can get a hold of the old harddrive and
salvage my stuff.

BTW, what torso is the minifig sporting?  I couldn't quite make it out or
recognize it.

i just made up a figure from available ldraw parts.  the figure pictured mainly
uses purple, grey and black parts (the torso is from the exploriens/spyrius
droid pattern).

thanks again for the encouraging words!!

..joseph g