 Space / 8081
  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

That's awesome Dan, you definitly have the touch on your carriers. They keep sneaking up on me. The exterior detailing is absoulutely incredible. Well done once again. I love the burp usage btw. (i'm envious too :) Jeb (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Thanks! Yep, the main gimmick with these big ships of mine is creating space (or mass) without using tons of pieces (especially grey). The use of BURPS, castle walls, and baseplates keeps the overall weight of the ship down. As I said, I think (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)