 Space / 8024
Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral Muffin Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:27:10 GMT

omigod, how you gonna tow a man's spiffcraft like that? And about his
eyedots! I never heard another minifig talk like that before! except for the
time that...ooops that has'nt happened yet! Temporal thing and all, just
mind your hollow stud! I'll tell ya about it as soon as my heat sinks are
nominal.