 Space / 7998
Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral Muffin Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GAtuDo.FvL@lugnet.com, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:

Galactic High Court
Armed Services Division
System: Tengul
Planet: Tengul-3A

Transcript follows.

<snip>

you just wait until I get my appeal.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head

Heh.  Oh, you'll show them.  One day, they'll see.  He who laughs last,
probably didn't get the joke.....I mean...If they strike you down now,
you'll become more powerful than they could possibly imagine.  Well I don't
know, I can imagine quite a bit.

Great work, both of you.

Sean