 Space / 7982
  Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout

Wow! VERY impressive Adrian! Like others have said, you can't go wrong by making a Blackbird-like ship. I really like all the parts of the craft as well, especially the engines, and landing gear. The colour scheme is also very well done! Great job! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout

Thanks. Compliments from the experts at building nifty looking space vehicles (like yourself) mean a lot to me. They're what drive me to push the limits of what I can do with the almighty brick. Now that I've used the red ninja flag on a ship, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)