 Space / 7981
  Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout

Very nice! Ya just gotta love the SR-71's shape. I love your engines! Great amount of detail. They look very powerfull. And I can't foget all the opening goodies. Moving parts are very nice. I've never been able to do landing gear very well :-( but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout

I really liked the way this gear turned out. Not bad for my first attempt :) Click hinges really are the saviours for strong landing gear joints. I didn't document it, but the front wheel actually turns too. When I built the engines, I started with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)