 Space / 7978
    New poster, new spaceships —Andrew Engstrom
   hi, all. i decided to skip the test posting part and get right into the thick of things. First of all, I want everyone to see my site, (URL) has all kinds of cool space stuff. spaceships and the like, and stories, too. Grant Macmillan, if u see (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New poster, new spaceships —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) You've got a pretty good site there. The models are all well designed (gotta love the G-Fighter and the modular cockpits!) and the layout's good. A couple comments: I found one broken link at the SA light freighter. It links to this address: (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)