 Space / 7991
Re: New poster, new spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 04:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Engstrom writes:
hi, all.  i decided to skip the test posting part and get right into the
thick of things.  First of all, I want everyone to see my site,
http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/legoguy/frames.html

It has all kinds of cool space stuff.  spaceships and the like, and stories,
too.

Grant Macmillan, if u see this, reply, ok?

well, gotta get off the 'net.  looking forward to reading more messages
tomorrow!

You've got a pretty good site there.  The models are all well designed
(gotta love the G-Fighter and the modular cockpits!)  and the layout's good.

A couple comments:  I found one broken link at the SA light freighter.  It
links to this address:
http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/legoguy/sub1/sa_imgs/smfreighter.gif

And the music on your site is a little loud.  Turn it down a little and it
should add nicely to the site.

Overall, great job!

-Nick