 Space / 7965
  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)

(...) Paul, I love your stuff. I wish I could see better pictures. I'm not sure if it's the browser I'm using (IE 4.0) or what, but I can't click on them to see the full size picture. For example your HTML says: <a href='default.asp?pa...ain1.jpg'> (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)

I've tested the site in Netscape 6 and IE 5, etc. besides, its all server-side code so the browser should have no say in the code at all. it looks like your browser is replacing sections of the url (&sec ?) with that squiggly symbol. thx much -paul (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)

(...) Hmm... I guess it was just my browser. I downloaded IE 5.5 and everything seems to work fine. (...) I love the door and ladder details. I have a pretty good idea as to how the ladder works, but could you give some more details on the sliding (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)