 Space / 7926
    Re: Hyperion is complete —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) About the tour, I seem to be missing something. Not only that once I enter crew quarters 221 and 222, I cant seem to get out, I can only go to the fisrt and secong floor. Does anyone else have this problem? And how do you get to the 3rd, 4th, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hyperion is complete —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) G'day Kevin, I did pretty much a full tour, so maybe I can help out. Whenever you're in an elevator, there is a little panel in the middle. There are two tiny red buttons on the right of the panel. If you put your mouse there it will say "Up" (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)