 Space / 7920
    Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Mladen Pejic
   Wow! Looks awesome Dan! I love the colour scheme (Classic Space), and your usually detail and weapons, and, well... EVERYTHING!!! ;-) Excellent job! (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thank you very much! I tried to build a ship that had a mecha appeal to it--you know, that gritty, hardcore-ship-with-an-attitude look. I'd say it kind of fits it with Bryce McGlone's "Big Blue," like a support carrier in the mech fleet. (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)