 Space / 7919
    Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Tim Courtney
   (...) Wow! Seeing discussion on how light the ship is, I'm really interested in how to build big, light, sturdy ships. My stuff always comes out really heavy, but at the same time solid as a rock. Can you possibly bring this to the Michon's if you (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) I think it's a combination of parts used and type of ship. I think carriers lend themselves to be light for their size because their biggest main section is hollow, made mostly of castle walls, BURPS and baseplates. I bet if I were to build a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)