 Space / 791
  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

(...) I own only three of those huge 1/4 blue dome things, two from the Exploriens base, one from the Spyrius base. But, still, that's enough for 3 bays. Remember that posted message ["Re: Ship Power Core"] that had that link to a site with a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

I just remembered this cool-as-heck space station built by Brian Ward. It had some pretty cool bay doors. Even though it is a ground facility, you could probably make it fit on your ship: (URL) "I'm Crazy Tetherball Head!" Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)