 Space / 7887
  Re: The Ubiquitous Half Stud Width Offset (and how to use it)

(...) really like it. Your Tomb scene puts one in mind of the supposedly mysterious Rennes-le-Chateau... Is your site going to reveal the location of the Grail? That would be a diorama worth seeing! Dave! (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The Holy Grail

(...) heh heh, congrats Dave, you are the only person to mention the rennes-le-chateau and grail connections in regard to my poussin painting reproduction (in lego, of course). You win! (what, i don't know....) I'm really into all kinds of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)