 Space / 7776
Re: The new PLSCP.com is here! Come check out my new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:05:15 GMT

in article GAF6Dz.5B9@lugnet.com, Patrick Justison wrote:

After many an hour it is finally done (well not really done, but close
enough).
It has a list of my models, and an archive of all my websites, animation
files,
and lots of new stuff.  Be prepared for LEGO space eye candy!

www.plscp.com

LMKWYT
Pat J

P.S.  The website will be offline in a couple of weeks while I make some
attempts to slim it down and improve it.

Hi Pat.

One suggestion, upon visiting your "models" page.

Thumbnails please!!!

Thanks!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--