 Space / 7775
Re: Macross/Robotech toy information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:33:30 GMT

I probably should have worded my original post differently.  The main
things I wanted to convey were the two sites and their info regarding
the upcoming products.

Thanks for the additional sites anyway.  I've had HLJ bookmarked for
about a year (known about it longer still).

Travis Dickinson

Jamie Obrien wrote:

You could also have a look at:

www.robotech.com
www.evangelion.com
Hobby Japan have some interesting stuff, though there online pics don't
appear nearly anywhere as good as the mag.

i'm sure there was a Macross Broadcasting Systems site
www.mbs.co.jp, but it doesn't seem to point to what i remember.

There is heaps out there.
Jamie
<I really want a YF-19!!!!!!>