 Space / 7770
    Macross/Robotech toy information —Travis Dickinson
   With the recent interest in making valkyries out of legos, I've started browsing the internet for images of the various toy/models again. Anyways, I came across these two sites dealing with the upcoming Macross Plus toy line release: (URL) need to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

         Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Travis Dickinson
     I probably should have worded my original post differently. The main things I wanted to convey were the two sites and their info regarding the upcoming products. Thanks for the additional sites anyway. I've had HLJ bookmarked for about a year (known (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Mark Sandlin
     I own a YF-21 Valkyrie, but Yamato is releasing a Fastpack version this fall, and I'm tempted to get that one when it's released. Mine is the Japanese model. Unfortunately, the Macross rights are in dispute right now, so those of us in the US have (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Sun Yun
     (...) I own the YF-21 as well. Great toy although much more complicated than the originals. If you guys have friends in Japan I recommend using them to obtain your Yamato valkyries. I got my YF-21 for $55 with shipping included. There's gonna be (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Sun Yun
   (...) The two sites you mentioned are great resources of information. If you're looking for images of the toys in particular I highly reccomend these two sites. . . (URL) is gonna be a great year for Macross related merchandise. Although because of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Mark Sandlin
     (...) My prayers will be answered when they release a VF-2SS in toy form. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Ben Vaughan
    > This is gonna be a great year for Macross related merchandise. Although (...) For complete info on upcoming toy releases, check out: (URL) Perhaps the biggest news is that U.S. based Toynami has secured a clear license to the entire Robotech (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Aaron West
   (...) Oooo!!! Time for me to start scalping my Matchbox SDF-1 Super Fortress (MIB-whatever)!!!! Man, some of those overseas import toys from waaaaay back were TOO COOL. Wish I had saved my BETA fighters too :o( Here's to hoping for them LEGO toys (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Macross/Robotech toy information —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Magnificent. I remember having the Japanese Cyclone model ordered through an outlet, and getting my Alpha fighters at K-B when they were remaindered there... (...) I never managed to find the Betas. I do have the maroon and green Alphas, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.fun)